Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged for starters

So I was tagged by Oonie, thanks. I have yet to figure out the fancier things of blogging like how to enable you to go to her site- sorry. Or to put people I know or other blogs I like on the side- all of this well come eventually. So the first tag is about the husband-which is ironic as for now I'm opting to keep him out of the blog as I can but here goes.
What is his name: To remain nameless How long have you been married: 10 + years How long did you date: about 7 years How old is he: older than me How old are you: 39 and counting :)
Who eats more sweets: Definately me- no contest! Whose parents do you see most? Definately mine, his are in another country and I've never met them. Who said I love you first: I honestly don't remember- I can remember when I first realized it but verbalized? Who is taller: We are exactly the same height unless he slouches. My older son though claims that my husband is so much bigger than me- which is funny as I'm much rounder than him and the same height- I guess it's all about perception. Who can sing better: Neither us us would win any contests, but when you pair his singing with his gorgeous guitar playing it melts my heart. Who is smarter: He is by far and very diversified in talents- math, literature... and better at vocabulary than me though it's his second language. Who does the laundry: Me- forever and always. Who does the dishes: Me. Who pays the bills: Me. His guilty pleasure: Reading, reading, reading. Sleeps on the right side of the bed: depends on the room and furniture arrangements. Who mows the lawn: Him. Who has more friends: I am more social and have more acquaintances but he has more close friends. Besides you, who is his best friend: A friend from way back. Who cooks dinner: Definately me, though I learned about cooking ethnically mostly from him. Who is more stubborn: that would be him by far but I am definately not unstubborn- not by a long shot. Who asked who out first: He did. What was your first date: A scrabble game. Before kids we played lots of scrabble. Who proposed: Sorry very unromatic, no proposals, just mutual conversations. Who has more siblings: he had 10 siblings and I have 2 sisters What is your favorite thing about him: Now, him playing with the kids- watching them giggle and totally take in their dad. Before kids, lots- but his parenting and care for family trumps all now.
Ok, so I did it- my first realish post- yeah- more to come definately- as far as tagging I don't know too many in the blogging world that haven't been tagged- Sue feel free to post on this if you'd like.
Happy Valentines Day everyone.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oops- sorry about some of the editing- it looked different on my page- some definate learning curves on here for me and the day and time? That's all wrong too. Hang in there with me and I'll take advise and friendly criticism.

Oonie said...

hey Mary! That was fun to read. Memes are a great way to get started, aren't they? You can poke around the web for more.
You can also edit a post even after you've published so if you want to noodle around a bit you can. I'm a big fan of "preview post" at the end to see if it looks the way I think it will.
Hang in there--you'll figure this stuff out in no time!
Oh-ps--check out Blogging Basics 101 if you want to learn more!

Motherhood101aplus said...

Great job!